Thursday, July 22, 2010


Hey,

I know I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy moving around a lot and and job hunting. Now that I've settled down for what looks like will be a month and a half before school starts, and have the job front taken care of. I've decided to actually post something. If you'll notice above is a spiffy new blog title. I know, I actually got around to do one. I'm definitely impressed with myself.


As well heres a rough drawing ive been messing around with, I call it the girl sitting on the invisible box! anyways i hope to finish it some time soon.


-David

2 comments:

  1. Nice header! It's kind of on the giant side but it's super awesome, and I'm only slightly jealous that you have the letters A, R and T in your name oh so conveniently. :( Haha! Hope to see that wip finished sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome header Dave! Love the colors and its cleaver. Very inspiring, I need to get a snazzy header like yours. Keep up the good work man.

    ReplyDelete